Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Post About Nothing Redux

Hi.

I'm back.

Queue dramatic music

I really don't have a lot of say, except I've decided to write.

Yep, heard that one before

Seriously, I want to write.

Uh huh... you mean for more than five minutes? 

Yes, I mean more than five minutes. Sheesh.


I want to try something. I'm going to try posting something every day for 30 days. I thought about starting a new blog to do it, but let's face it: I'm lazy and don't want to when I have a perfectly neglected blog just sitting here waiting to be posted on. 

Maybe it's restlessness from this whole COVID thing. Maybe it's being on a the cusp of a transition in my life, being 42 and realizing there's lots of dream left undone (can you say mid-life crisis?). Maybe it's just a need for intellectual stimulation and trying to keep away from stupid com boxes.

Ready? Set....






No comments:

Post a Comment