Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

(I am suddenly reminded of a Monty Python Video*)

Not dead yet. Just busy with sick Rachael, ramping up ABA again and doing silly things like sleeping. I've started several posts and never finished them (hopefully this one will get completed!).

I guess that's all. I'll have time for deep thoughts... someday....

* I think it was The Search for the Holy Grail, when the guy calls out, "bring out your dead!"


.... I looked it up... and it is The Search for the Holy Grail....

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love that you are so nerdy??

    Oh,and I hope some balance returns to your life quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? Me??? Nerdy????

    :D Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..it takes a nerd to know a nerd. :-p

    ReplyDelete